Keeping You Safe
To help us keep everyone safe, particularly those who are clinically vulnerable, we are encouraging all visitors to Kala Sangam (as well as our staff and artists using our studio) to:
- Respect individual personal space
- Wash or sanitise hands regularly
- Wear a face mask in public areas
- Check in with the NHS Track and Trace app
We will also be continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes and ventilating spaces as
much as possible.
Information for Audiences at Events:
- We’re limiting tickets for our Autumn programme to allow people to spread out more.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on all audience members arriving for performances.
- Artists and performers will be taking Lateral Flow Tests on the day of their show and will therefore perform without masks.
- We will keep windows and doors open in the Ganges Theatre until 5 minutes prior to performances and will reopen them during any intervals. Unfortunately we cannot keep the windows open during performances because of noise disruption.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms, please do not attend a performance.
Information for Commercial bookers:
- Please encourage your participants to follow the above social distancing measures while in the communal areas of the building.
- If you wish to relax any of these measures while in your hired space, that is up to you.
- We will ensure your space is thoroughly cleaned before and after your event. Communal spaces will be cleaned throughout the day.
If you would like your event to be fully socially distanced or you have other specific requirements, please speak to Steve O’Connell.
If you have any other concerns, please speak to a member of our team.