Kala Sangam provides offices and studio space to a number of other organisations at St Peter’s House. There are various different spaces available, suitable for both large and small organisations.
If you would like to enquire about becoming a tenant at St Peter’s House, please contact our Venues team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01274) 303340.
Crown of Christ (CoC) Gospel Church is an evangelical Christian network committed to expanding the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ through soul winning, deliverance ministration, discipling converts, supporting the underprivileged, and most significantly, raising heavenly-minded believers zealous to finish the Christian race commendably well, and if possible, to receive the Lord’s reward of a crown in heaven.
Being a Christian ministry, CoC is a non-business, non-profit community-oriented charity organization that aims to reach out and support members of the local community through diverse spiritual and physical activities – prayers, visitation, fellowship, concerts, and mutual encouragement and care.
Dance United Yorkshire positively changes the lives of marginalised and hard-to-reach people through high-quality dance training and performance.
They create bespoke dance projects and interventions to meet the needs of different groups of people who are struggling with difficult circumstances – for example, youth offenders and gang members, people accessing mental health services or who are fighting addictions, and disengaged young people with seriously challenging behaviours.
- They train dance artists to work in this context, exploring strategies for working with non-engagement, resistance, and volatility when delivering dance activity.
- They collaborate with frontline partners and bring our dance expertise to bear on the development of new ways of working that improve outcomes for the people in their care.
- They commission exceptional choreographers to create inspiring new dance works for our participants to perform.
- They publicly demonstrate our young people’s achievements showing our repertory at venues and festivals across the country.
- They develop new audiences for dance.
- They advocate the use of dance as a powerful tool for personal and social development to the general public and across the social inclusion sector, government agencies and the mainstream dance world.
Morrish Solicitors are, first and foremost, a Trade Union and Personal Injury law firm. Their aim is to be the principal provider of legal services to Trade Unions and membership associations within our region and across the UK, principally England and Wales. They also act for individuals who are not Union members – they firmly believe in assisting individuals, to level the playing field for employees against their employers and to act for victims against big corporations and insurance companies.
Morrish Solicitors has a specialist Medical Negligence team of solicitors dedicated to acting for victims of Medical Negligence (Clinical Negligence). Their experienced team of Medical Negligence solicitors can give you the help, support and expert legal advice that you need. They also hold a Medical Negligence franchise for the Legal Services Commission and are therefore able to offer Legal Aid in appropriate cases.
They also offer a fully comprehensive range of additional legal services – Employment, Property, Dispute Resolution, Professional Negligence, Wills & Probate, Matrimonial & Law for the Elderly.
Bradford Poet Sharena Lee Satti talks about her time as one of four selected artists for our Artists Takeover 2018
My time spent at Kala Sangam has...Read more ›
We’re delighted to announce four outstanding artists for our Artists Takeover 2018!
We’re really excited to announce four talented...Read more ›