Artsmark is designed by schools for schools. Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
Here at Kala Sangam we are proud to say we are an Artsmark Partner which means we are able to support schools and other educational settings on their Artsmark journey.
How Kala Sangam can help
Kala Sangam is able to support schools on their Artsmark journey through the following opportunities:-
- Our amazing and creative arts based workshop and projects.
- Gain knowledge and learn about the different career pathways in the arts.
- A space to perform, see live performances and experience amazing visual arts exhibitions.
- A range of educational and creative events such as Kala Ustav.
- Work and learn new skills with creative practitioners
- Opportunities to gain and achieve an Arts Award up to Silver level.
- Support and access to other leading cultural organisations.
Find out more about Artsmark here
To find out how Kala Sangam can support your Artsmark journey, contact Fay our Education and Outreach Officer at email@example.com or call us on 01274 303340
Latest update from Kala Sangam Creative Director Alex Croft
Launching our new crowdfunder campaign (crowdfunder.co.uk/kalasangam) has...Read more ›
‘Earth Mothers’ Sonia Sabri and Keira Martin take over Kala Sangam with a week of online activities and creative tasks
Every summer, Kala Sangam welcomes artists to...Read more ›