Kala Sangam: Rooms & Spaces
Kala Sangam Arts Centre has a variety of rooms available for hiring which includes a bright and airy exhibition space, meeting and training rooms, a large hall and a 112-seater studio theatre. Many of the rooms are accessed from the large open plan foyer area / exhibition space. Bookings can be made either for single room or for the whole venue, depending on the size of event.
- Large Room with high ceilings and many original features
- A removable platform stage
- Projector and laptop can also be provided
The hall can comfortably accommodate,
- Up to 120 guests (banquet style set-up) or
- Up to 150 guests (theatre style set-up)
Ganges Hall is the largest room and can be set up for a range of different performances. This room has a fully sprung dance floor so can also be used as a dance rehearsal room.
- Ceiling-mounted technical lighting rig and projector screen.
- All house curtains, blackout blinds, mirrored walls.
- Well-equipped tech desk which could be operated by our qualified technicians.
The room is regularly used for both shows and conferences and can comfortable accommodate ,
- Up to 112 guests (fitted with raked seating) or
- Up to 200 guests (additional free-standing seating) or
- Up to 170 guests (banquet style)
Yamuna (Meeting Room 2)
- Benefits from two small sinks (one at wheelchair or child’s height).
- A wetroom style floor, making it suitable for arts workshops and play area.
- When not in use, the sinks can be fully covered and used as desks or workshop space.
- Up to 8 guests (boardroom style) or
- Up to 15 guests (theatre style).
Kelani (Meeting Room 3)
Kelani is the largest meeting room.
- Offering double aspect windows and plenty of natural light.
- Up to 20 square tables and chairs for workshops and training events or
- Up to 25 people (theatre style).
Training Room 4
Training Room 5
Meghna (Meeting Room in The Clocktower Suite)
Meghna is a large room overlooking the inside workings of the St Peter’s House clock. Located on a different floor to the main reception and foyer area, The Clocktower Suite offers separate access and facilities.
- Up to 40 guests (banquet style) or
- Up to 50 guests (theatre style).
If you would like to become a tenant or hire a room, please contact on (01274) 303340 or email us at email@example.com