Schools Education Packages
Kala Sangam can deliver arts education packages for Foundation Stage and Key Stages 1, 2, 3 and 4 across the following artforms:
- Music – including instrumental, vocal, percussion, fusion (from Asian, African, Western Latin American & Cuban traditions) and DJing
- Dance – including creative movement, folk, contemporary and classical from south Asia
- Visual Arts & Crafts – including calligraphy, glass painting, textiles, mosaics, jewellery making, sculptures, murals and graffiti
- Literature – including creative writing, poetry and storytelling
- Combined Arts
The work can be delivered through:
- One-day taster workshops
- A series of workshops
- Lecture demonstrations
- Issue/theme-based projects (e.g. non-violence, anti-bullying)
- Arts & Health projects (e.g. healthy eating)
- Religious festival (e.g. Diwali, Baisaki, Eid, Easter)
- Family together projects
- Accredited courses in creative arts for adults
Kala Sangam has a dedicated team of arts projects officers who will work with you to create your bespoke package and will manage all aspects of the project administration, commissioning and contracts.
We can organise a range of different arts education packages to meet your needs. Prices vary according to the art form, materials, artist(s), number of students and length of time required. We are flexible and can work with any budget to create a suitable workshop for your students.
To find out more, please contact Marianne Matusz on (01274) 303340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kala Sangam’s arts education work is kindly supported by Schofield Sweeney.